We’re Looking For a Few Good Corporate Partners
Does your company/organization have an interest in providing products or services to rural health providers? Rural health care is unique and it requires a different approach when it comes to delivering the goods and services necessary to help them succeed in this challenging environment. We rely on business leaders to serve as our partners in providing education and information on the technologies, equipment and products that providers can use to operate more efficiently and make sound buying decisions. We hope that you will join TRHA as an organizational partner and start sharing your specific knowledge with our members.
In addition, an excellent benefit for companies and organizations is the opportunity to participate in the TRHA Annual Conference, which includes education, networking and a trade show, especially for rural providers. This meeting brings together a broad array of rural health stakeholders and providers with the vendors who offer superior health care products and services in a friendly, casual atmosphere.
Organization/Group Membership Advantages
- Recognition and contact information on our website, conference and printed publications
- Various publications with advocacy and information important to rural providers
- Advanced notification of the annual conference with invitation to submit exhibit application early
- Potential for marketing opportunities at other related conferences and events
- Ability to demonstrate support for rural health care in Texas through TRHA membership